Happy Saturday!

I needed to stay home an get some cleaning and laundry done. Today i just felt like getting out and smelling the roses per say. I drove out on the Blue Ridge Parkway stopping at all the overlooks from Deep Gap to Blowing Rock, just enjoying the view i take for granted everyday, It was overcast and about to rain, but the view was still incredible. I shoped at the Gap, met my Sister, Candace, her Husband, Matt, and the Nephews, William and Attie, for Dinner at Woodlands BBQ, in Blowing Rock. Now it's time to work on my laundry, and get my church clothes ready for in the morning.

I love my family, i love the mountians, and i love where i live!













The Gentleman playing the Banjo at Woodlands, was the custest thing, I told Candace his dress shirt and dress shoes with the overalls was hot. and he could also sing and play the fiddle!


Comments

Popular Posts