Sunday, February 24, 2013

A few new items for my future baby stash box......

I am single so it will be a very long time before any of these items will be in use (hopefully not too long :) ) but whenever i find a sweet vintage baby item i would like to decorate a future nursery with  i just can't seem to pass them up.
 
This week i found several sweet things to add to my vintage baby stash box.
 
 
I actually have several of these baby planters, but this one is my favorite so far :)

 
Sweet little shoes!

 
This one is my very favorite. I saw it hanging in a thrift shop window. It was un-priced so the lady gave it to me for $1.00!

 
I always thought it would be sweet to string up a clothes line of vintage baby clothes in a nursery.

 
I almost feel a bit stupid having the box. I better not mention it on a date right? I have had this box for years and maybe add a few pieces a year. The sad things is most of my friends/cousins are having babies.....and i am still very much single :( But  you always have to hope for the future!
 
I have always thought i would want to adopt a baby someday. This book The Chosen Baby is on my wish list for the stash box, but vintage copies are very expensive.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Those things are adorable. I've never hear of that book I will have to look it up. My pediatrician got tired of waiting for mr. right and around age 4o adopted a little girlie baby from China. Wouldn't you know it, mr. right came along about two or three years after that!

    I think it is a beautiful thing that you care enough to collect baby things for your future children. How sweet. I know when the time comes, with this much care put into the future of your child, you will make a wonderful mother. Just keep waiting for the one for you.

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete