Three days post gallbladder surgery.....

I had my gallbladder removed on Tuesday. I am still feeling very, very, very sore! Today i was feeling up to going outside and enjoying the sweet summer sunshine.
 
Granny's brother is coming to visit next week so i had a chance to scour some cookbooks looking for some recipes to use our new grill.
 




 
I found this old book about Easter from a thrift store. It is very similar to a Halloween one i found at Goodwill last year. It has songs and recipes and the sweetest little illustrations.

 
A few of my beloved Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks.


My sweet fur baby Miss Sasha Belle napped in the sunshine.
 
 
I have had the worst time keeping my cats from jumping on my stomach. Ouch!

 
Apparently they blow you up with air when you have surgery. I have had  gas on my stomach since i woke up from surgery. I can't seem to find any relief . Help! does anybody have any tips to get rid of it?

Comments

  1. I am happy that you are on the mend. Your yard is very pretty, as well as your kitty. Just remember...don't overdo your recovery with too much activity. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts