Cupcakes!

I made 80 cupcakes for a wedding on Saturday!
Sadly i forgot my camera at home :(
The bride looked so beautiful! her dress had just a touch of red accents and as she was leaving she put on a white fur cape that was just so gorgeous! it was all very Christmasy (i don't think that's a word!)
The groom was from Japan and does not care much for cake so their actual cake they cut was an ice cream cake and the cupcakes were for the other guests.
I told the bride i am no professional, cake decorating is something i enjoy. I was flattered to just be given the opportunity.
The bride sent me a beautiful thank you card and it was my first paying order :)
 
 
Thanks to my Aunt who was also the wedding director i have some more opportunities coming up before Christmas :)

Comments

Popular Posts