Christmas Favorites 2013

Baking with this Gal.
 


Chocolate covered pretzels.


 
Sprinkles make everything happy!
 
 
Our Christmas Tree

 
A new ornament from a friend.

 
Still having my sweet Granny here with us is such a special gift.

 
Her apron says I Love Christmas!

 
My two favorite kitties. A Momma Cat's love for her now 6 year old kitten :)

 
My paper white bloomed just in time for Christmas.

 
Hot cocoa on Christmas Eve with my Sweet Gran.


 
Spending Christmas with my cousin i feel i have not seen in forever!


Cousin Angela, Granny, and Me
 Granny enjoying pumpkin pie and chatting with family.
 
 
Favorite MAC Lipstick in pink.

 


Comments

  1. Cute pics. I love that you have a wonderful Granny to share the holidays with. Those pretzels look really good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts