Little Luxaries


Financially I have had a tough year.
Apart from the regular haircut I have had to forgo some little little luxuries like getting my nails done.
My sweet friend Lauri gave me a gift certificate for my Birthday, I just never had a chance to get over to Boone to get them done.
We had a little friend date last night!
We went to get our nails done and then dinner at a new place in Boone called The Local.
By far one of the best nights I have had in a very long time.
Of course I forgot to take photos :-(
I feel so glamorous today with my newly painted nails, it's just not the same when you try and do them yourself.
Then I splurged and went into Belks and bought some new Lancome Lipstick :-)

Seriously I think I am crazy because I am about to brave the crowd at Wal-Mart in a few just for some new tights and a can of cream of coconut for a cake.......Wish me luck!

Then off to church tonight!


Comments

Popular Posts