Pink and Red

It's February 1st and I still do not have my Valentine's Decorations out yet.
I did put out a few things today and I hope to get the rest out tomorrow after work.
I still have not finished my Valentine's craft projects yet either :(
It's amazing just what a few touches of color can do, even outside in the middle of winter.
I found the ribbon wreath I made several years ago and put it on the front door.
And I changed out the Christmas flags for the Valentine ones I bought at Michael's yesterday.
Pink and red is just so cheery :)



The flags really do not hang this low to the ground, the wind was blowing so hard I had to put them in the lower setting just to get a good picture.


A pop of color against the bleak winter backdrop.
Even though we have not had much snow or bad weather at all I am ready for spring to arrive.



I have posted HERE how to make ribbon wreaths, they are so easy and fun to make :)

Comments

Popular Posts