The Age of Adaline

My friends from church Junie and Kim (my Mormon friends as Granny calls them) sent me a text to see if I wanted to watch The age of Adaline over in Boone, I quickly texted back YES! I have been dying to watch it since I saw the 1940's clothes and hair in the previews. I notoriously cry in movies, I have to say The Age of Adeline was one of the best movies I have seen in ages, I walked out of the theater looking like a raccoon from crying so much. I could dedicate a whole blog post to Blake Lively's (Adaline) hair, clothes, shoes, and accessories from the movie. Blake Lively has great hair doesn't she? I think if I could pick another person to be it might just be her. I love the name Adaline, I might just have to add that one to my list of possible future children's names!


Comments

Popular Posts