Monorail, Space Needle, and Chihuly Garden and Glass

 I have watched Sleepless in Seattle about 10 times since I returned from my trip. I love that I can say "I have been there!" at various scenes the movie took place at :)

Since it was a work trip for my Cousin Jill she did not get to see much of the city :(
One evening around 6:00 we took the Alweg Monorail over to the City Center and went up in the Space Needle and then we toured the Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum.

Typical touristy stuff, but Settle Icons that you really can't not go to Seattle without visiting!

The view from the Space Needle really is fantastic!

I truly had a magical week! The best vacation ever!





















The couple in this photo  I think were taking engagement photos maybe? She had on the most gorgeous vintage inspired shoes and a beautiful vintage coat with a fur collar! She looked beautiful! It was all so romantic! I think the space needle would make a good first date spot too!











































Comments

Popular Posts