Boone Ward Halloween Party

Last night was our church Boone Ward Halloween Party!

We had a chili contest, games, and trunk or treating for the kids.

Halloween is just such a fun time of the year :)

I went as a standard "good" witch.

Apart from my hat I didn't get any photos of my costume.

The Young Women's Group at church spent several weeks making their awesome Alice in Wonderland themed costumes! 

I brought Halloween cupcakes and helped my friend Kim with her 3 sweet littles.

I have an hour drive to church so unfortunately I did not get to stay very late and I missed getting to watch the kids trunk or treat.

I am grateful there are more LDS church members moving to our area. We have such a loving community and church family.



My Halloween cupcakes.


Can you Spot me in this picture?



Comments

Popular Posts