New Years Day

The first day of 2016 was wonderful.

My friend Lauri and I started the day off with and Art Hike at Elk Knob State Park.
After our hike we went to down town Boone and had pizza at The Lost Province Brew House.
We colored pictures out of an adult coloring book and chatted for like 3 hours :)

After lunch we did a bit of shopping on King Street. Lauri bought a new dress and yoga book and I bought some lavender oil perfume. We browsed about in several of the art shops. For once I did not buy any lipstick out shopping! even though I was very tempted :)

We ended the day with cookies and watching a tribute videos to Carol King from the Kennedy Center Honors.

Some might think our day was boring, but we had fun and that's just how we roll!















Smores and hot chocolate after he hike.



I bought Laurie this coloring book for Christmas. She has several others. Granny said "do you really think she will color in that" we each picked a picture to color for Granny!

Finished beauties for Granny!

Comments

Popular Posts