Lower Cascade Falls

I spent the weekend with my sweet friend Kim in Danbury.

On Saturday we got up early and headed to Winston-Salem so I could tour a cosmetology school I am thinking of attending in the fall.

Afterwards we headed back to Danbury and met her friend Georgina for lunch at the cutest little place called Lulu's.

Kim's backyard is pretty much Hanging Rock State Park :)

After lunch we hiked down to Lower Cascade Falls in the park.

The falls are so beautiful and peaceful and we stayed for several hours.

Kim has invited me to come and live with her if I choose to go back to school in the fall.

Danbury is a very sweet little town that reminds me of here in Ashe.

I have allot to think and pray about and am very much looking forward to my next adventure :)
















Comments

  1. Oh, how fun!!
    I'm happy you had a fun time, Tonya.
    And I'll be praying for you as you make these decisions about your future. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts