Saturday, April 22, 2017

Depression

Hello friends!

I just wanted to drop in and say I have not forgotten my blog.

I have been going through a very deep depression.

I did not realize just how bad it had gotten until I nearly lost my job this week.

Monday I even scared myself to the point I thought I don't want to be here anymore.

I am seeing a therapist and I have a doctor appointment scheduled to maybe change my anxiety medication and seek further help.

Last year was an extremely terrible year + moving and resulted in a breakdown of my overall health and well being.

I know it was for the best, but my own Father took from me the only place in the world that I have felt safe and loved. As my wonderful therapist pointed out I am grieving what I left and lost even thought the change was for the best.

The real crap part is that my Dad moved out from Granny's about two weeks after I did.

If you can please spare a few prayers for me I would greatly appreciate it!

I will keep you posted.

Much love,

Tonya


1 comment:

  1. Tonya,
    I am sorry for the pain you are going through.
    I am happy you have a therapist and a doctor to help you through this difficult time.
    Please now we all need a little help sometimes. and the best thing is, you asked for the help when you needed it.
    Prayers for you, and please email me if you ever need to chat. : )
    P.S. Anxiety sucks!

    ReplyDelete