Christmas Tree 2012

This year's tree i picked out at the Swinging Bridge Tree Farm in Deep Gap.  Granny has been away spending the week down at my Sister's house and i seem to have came down with the flu so it took me a week to get my poor tree completely decorated. Granny does not get my love of vintage, but she so graciously lets me run with it, our tree is a mix of vintage and new,  and i think she turned out quite lovely.

Small and Cute
  New ornaments added this year include:


Vintage postcards in pink, green, and red.

Vintage star

and my favorite.....this beautiful pink with silver stars Shiny Bright ball.

The tree skirt isn't new, but i just love it! i bought it at K-Mart a few years ago.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This is our 15 year old cat, Miss Muffin, her favorite place to be  is to curl up on the covers on my bed. This has nothing to do with my tree, i just think she's cute :)

Comments

Popular Posts