Brave

Hello Friends,

My Dad's abusive behavior last week escalated much much worse. 
I spent the night at work one day last week.
My boss found out and wrote me up over it.
I have never felt less empathy from a human being in my entire life.
I hit a bottom Friday. 
I felt embarrassed, humiliated, angry at myself, my dad, my whole situation.
I don't think I have ever cried so much in my life.
I'm ashamed to say I even felt angry at God for having to go through this trial.

I know Heavenly Father knows my heart and my needs long before I do.
The past two days little signs keep popping up everywhere.
I was not planning on moving until September.
Yesterday I happened across a job in Winston Salem I think I would be perfect for :)
I applied for the job and pray I hear something back soon.
I took that as a sign maybe I am meant to move sooner.
A lady came in with a tattoo that said "she believed she could so she did" (one of my favorite quotes)
I was listening to the christian music station 94.1 K LOVE and I felt the songs played all day were songs I directly needed to hear.
A song called You Make Me Brave seemed especially poignant.
My favorite verse says "you call me out beyond the shore into the waves, you make me brave"
I know everybody has probably seen the happy chewbaca mom video? 
I noticed in the video she has tattoo that says brave.
The Church Missionaries called and asked if they could meet me to chat after work.
Visits with them always cheers me up.
Before they left they handed me a card they had written for me about a month ago, but had not seem me to give to me.
The card read "We love you. We are so proud and excited for your future. Never give up!"
I cried.
I know Heavenly Father loves me and knows my every need!
He is telling me he is guiding me out beyond the waves to my next adventure :)



If you can please continue to pray for my sweet Granny and I.
Prayers for my Dad that he can seek out treatment and find the peace he needs.
Prayers that I will hear something soon from the job position I applied for.

Much love and many blessings,

Tonya



Comments

  1. Oh dear friend,
    Prayers and love for you!!!!
    And your sweet granny!!!!
    Follow your heart...and your faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh T, I am so unhappy to hear about what happened. I just don't understand how he could just move in and take over...I do wonder how Granny is doing. I hope that your church will be able to help you. Moving is probably the best thing to do, and a new job is a good idea. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonya, you have a lovely blog. I am so sorry to hear what you are going through! I will keep you and your father in my prayers. Take care of yourself, and God definitely cares...and so do I. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tonya, saying a little prayer for you tonight. I have just been browsing through some of your posts. They are sincere and charming, and you have a lovely blog.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts