Around the house.......

I was very late getting my Christmas decorations up this year.

I always send out Christmas cards and I did not even get those out this year. I ordered pretty Mary Engelbriet cards from Current. Took three weeks for them to arrive and they all said "to friend". I bought more and just never found the time two get them addressed :(

I always say I am not going to buy any new Christmas decorations. I always end up blowing that out of the water. Michael's is my downfall! All their Christmas decorations were 60% off this week. I bought some new garland and things to make a few decorations for the tree.

My favorite thing about Christmas besides celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is making a Christmas craft project. This year I made Christmas themed words to hang up on the tree and I recycled the pages from an old hymn book to curl strips and put in clear glass ornaments.












Meri Meri has the cutest party decorations. I found these 12 Days of Christmas cupcake set at TJ Maxx.




Comments

  1. Everything is lovely!!!!!
    I hope your Christmas Day was blessed and peaceful!
    Have a cozy week ahead, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts