Saturday......


 
Oh Saturday! my favorite day of the week! it's my one day for laundry, cleaning, baking, crafts and resting.

Today i strung up some twine on the front porch and made me a clothes line. I have wanted one forever,hopefully my Dad is coming next week to build me one :).

I love making pancakes or waffles on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

Here is my favorite receipe for pancakes: 

1 C. all-purpose flour
2 T. sugar
2 t. baking powder
1/2 t. salt
1 egg. beaten
1 c. milk
2 T. oil

Stir together flour first 4 ingredients. Add egg, milk and oil all once to the flour mixture, stirring until blended but slightly lumpy.

Pour batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or heavy skillet.

Cook on both sides until golden brown, turning when surface is bubbly and edges are slightly dry.

Granny likes pancakes for her breakfast in the morning during the week. Sometimes i will make a double batch and freeze by two in small zip lock bags. They are easy to either heat up in oven or microwave.

Comments

Popular Posts