Learning to relax.............

When i was little i always had allot to worry about. As an adult i have had issues learning to relax and learn to shut the worry off. I'm getting better at it but still have my moments. This past few weeks at work and home have been stressful and taking a toll on me. The scent of lavender really does help to calm me. To save money i have been forgoing my favorite lavender soap and lotion from the local health foods store. Yesterday i found it a necessity to make a stop to pick them up and some calming tea. I also had my first acupuncture treatment and loved it. There is a school near Boone called The Jung Tao School of Acupuncture that i highly recommend! you can make appointments with there intern clinic and pay on a sliding fee schedule from $15.00-$35.00. I made another appointment for next week!

Anybody have an tips to relax and help shut the worry off?

Comments

Popular Posts