Happy Halloween!

I decorated my little area at work today and wore my witch costume. With the snow it was pretty dead all day, so atleast my co-workers had lots of candy! and i created a Pandora Halloween Party station, i mean you can't have halloween with out the Monster Mash!
 


Kaitlyn as an orgainc strawberry


I thought i made a good witch :) i could not find my Halloween apron from last year so i took and old Halloween skirt that is too small and sewed on ties to make a new one quck.

The witch shoes are one of my favorite finds ever! they are mutch brighter and glittery in the picture. and i acutally bought them for like $2.00 each at Roses like 5 years ago.

Witches from the Dollar Tree


My little window area. I made the Halloween sign out of left over scrap book paper.

 
Wishing all a very Happy and Safe Halloween!

Comments

Popular Posts