My Favorite Things About Christmas 2012.......

Christmas is just not the same since my Mom passed away. My Mom loved Christmas and although she was sick she  always seemed to perk up and have more energy during the Holidays. I really contemplated skipping Christmas again this year. But i pulled it together this year for my Sweet Gran. 

Favorite # 1
The best Grandmother a Girl could ask for.
 
Favorite # 2
Granny always since i was a kid makes a Christmas Tree cake at Christmas and a Bunny at Easter, and she can  make sweet Mickey Mouse and Bunny shaped pancakes.

Favorite # 3
Making Hot Chocolate (with marshmallows) in Granny's vintage Santa mugs and watching Christmas movies we have seen 100 times that never get old ;)
 
 
What brought a smile to your face this Christmas?

Comments

Popular Posts