Martha and Julia Together :)

Happy Friday!

I found this little gem of a video on PBS of Martha Stewart and Julia Child (both of my icons together!) making a three-tiered wedding cake.

I have not been feeling very well (more on that in another post) so I stayed home from work today.

This video made my whole day!

I never could figure out how to embed a non-YouTube video into my post.

Click on the picture and it will take you over to the video on the PBS website.

Such a gorgeous cake and sigh Martha makes it look oh so simple to make!

I got the feeling Martha was a bit in awe of Julia, like I can't believe I am in Julia Child's kitchen baking a cake with her!

And I am in love with Julia's blue painted cabinets, such a beautiful shade of blue.

Part 1:


Part 2:


Comments

  1. I adore Julia...I love a woman who will just say it as it is and is not afraid to make mistakes. She is an inspiration to all who want to cook but lack the finesse.
    https://bellagetsreal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts