Halloween Village

Finally, my last Halloween post of the year.

I bought a cheap dollar store Christmas village at Goodwill. 

I had intended to make a Halloween village this year.

I didn't quite get the village set up, but  I did atleast get the houses finished and ready for next year.

I painted the houses black with several coats of matte black spray paint.

Then I sprayed them with spray glue and think I used more glitter on them than Martha Stewart even owns :)

I was quite pleased with how they turned out.

I am going to see if I can find some Chrustmas items I can use for my little Halloween village next year.



Comments

  1. Hi, Your idea is great. I have done something like this..except I wanted white with glitter, to use for Christmas. I added tiny lights and the idea worked well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts