Cosmetology School



After much thinking and praying I decided to submit my application to cosmetology school.

I will hopefully start at the end of September.

I am very nervous but I believe it's the right time.

I feel like Heavenly Father has gently been nudging me that it's time to leave the nest.

Every other week I will have three days off to come home and spend time with my sweet Granny.

This is something I have wanted to do for a very long time and am very much looking forward to this next adventure of cosmetology school :)

If you can spare a prayer or two that all my financial aid will work out.

Many blessings,

Tonya


Comments

  1. Tonya, I am so happy for you!
    It isn't an easy thing to make changes in life...
    Especially when it means leaving a comfort zone behind.
    You will do wonderfully!
    And I will pray for you every step of the way.
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that you have found a profession to start. I am sure that you will do well. Prayers and blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts