Weekend in Raleigh

Hello friends!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

This is a late post I have been working on for several weeks and was not able to finish until now.

I ventured to Raleigh to spend the weekend with my Aunt Lisa.

It was so great to get to spend time with her and her husband Mike and friends Rebecca and Jen.

On Friday night we went to the North Carolina Art Museum. They have a fabulous exhibit Rolling Sculpture, Art Deco Cars from the 1930's and 1940's. Oh my word! they cars were amazing! I will try to post pics of few of them tomorrow.

After the art exhibit we had reservations at the fabulous Bella Monica Italian Restaurant.

Saturday after a wonderful brunch we went to see a Christmas Carol put on by Theater in the Park. Scrooge was played by  Ira David Wood III, who happens to be the actress Evan Rachel Wood's Brother.

Later in the evening we had homemade soup by my Aunt, her friends Rebecca and Jen came over, and we drove around neighborhoods looking at Christmas lights.

We stopped by one house that was on the Light Wars show that comes on every year.

Rebecca and I both showed up wearing the same dress only in different colors on Friday and Saturday! I guess great minds do think alike ;)

Uggg back to work tomorrow :( At least it's only a short week.

Much love,

~Tonya





Comments

Popular Posts