Depression

Hello friends!

I just wanted to drop in and say I have not forgotten my blog.

I have been going through a very deep depression.

I did not realize just how bad it had gotten until I nearly lost my job this week.

Monday I even scared myself to the point I thought I don't want to be here anymore.

I am seeing a therapist and I have a doctor appointment scheduled to maybe change my anxiety medication and seek further help.

Last year was an extremely terrible year + moving and resulted in a breakdown of my overall health and well being.

I know it was for the best, but my own Father took from me the only place in the world that I have felt safe and loved. As my wonderful therapist pointed out I am grieving what I left and lost even thought the change was for the best.

The real crap part is that my Dad moved out from Granny's about two weeks after I did.

If you can please spare a few prayers for me I would greatly appreciate it!

I will keep you posted.

Much love,

Tonya


Comments

  1. Tonya,
    I am sorry for the pain you are going through.
    I am happy you have a therapist and a doctor to help you through this difficult time.
    Please now we all need a little help sometimes. and the best thing is, you asked for the help when you needed it.
    Prayers for you, and please email me if you ever need to chat. : )
    P.S. Anxiety sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I see you wrote this a while ago but I hope your're feeling better now! You'd be surprised at how many woman actually suffer or have suffered from depression or anxiety at some point in their lives... me being one of them. It can become debilitating but I think being aware of the fact that you have this condition & just accepting it and acknowledging it helps so much. Sending prayers & maybe you'll get back into blogging over here since you have such a cute blog :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts