I am looking forward to....

hosting my very first dinner on Saturday for Sister Jones and Sister Wyas! I love being a hostess! i have so much to get ready for, but that's the fun part. So far i know i want to use my milk glass vases for decoration and my new milk glass cake plate, still deciding if i want to make or buy a new table cloth and other minor details.


In other news:
My cats have fleas, which is HORRIBLE to begin with, but knowing i have company coming with fleas is so embarassing, we are in pest eradication mode right now! any suggestions on the best way to get rid of them or any natural methods? For all 3 cats it's $50.00 a month to keep them in Frontline, which i had been forgoing, which has been a big lessoned learned. Any suggestions will be greatfully appreciated.

Comments

Popular Posts