Mike and Molly.......

is one of my favorite show's. I did not start watching until the middle of season two when i bought season 1 on dvd. i cought a couple of episodes but because i missed half the season i am waiting for season two to come out on dvd and catch up.


I am preatty sure Mike and Molly got married in the season finale last Monday from this photo from CBS Press Express :)


For those of you new to Mike and Molly it's about a couple that meet at Over Eaters Anonymous. For a larger person like myself i like that the show really shows dating issues and problems that can come with being overweight.

I have had a weight problem since childhood. My Mom was alwasy very encouraging and taught me i was beautiful the way i was. She reminded me alot of Molly's Mom Joyce on the show. I think Melissa McCarthy is a very beautiful lady and a great role model. I have heard she is even coming out with her own clothing line soon! I have read alot of her clothes from the show come from Macy's.

...............................................................................................

I have been nursing poor Miss Sasha Belle today. She somehow hurt her paw and it's really swollen. please send prayers for my sweet good natured cat!

Comments

Popular Posts