Forgotten Treasures....

I love when you find a box of stuff in the attic you forgot you even had! I am still a bit miffed i can't find the box i was looking for. But oh! this box brightened my day!
 
 
All Target dollar bin items from i would say 2006! except for the cake pans. Even the spatula has little hearts :)
 
Do you ever just look at something and it instantly makes you happy? I love these measuring cups and spoons. I have no idea why i even packed them away? i am using these babies year round!

Polka Dot Cath Kidston Apron. Again, i have no idea why i packed this beauty away, especially since it about cost an arm and a leg.

Beautiful vintage looking cake decorator from Bake it Pretty.

Last but least! Cute and festive cup cake liners.

Eeeeeeeeek! i signed up for cake decorating classes at Michael's in Boone today. They start on February 5th. It's something i have wanted to do for years! I am very excited to start!

My supplies for Course 1

Comments

Popular Posts