Halloween Decorations

For financial reasons I have decided not to have a Halloween party this year :( 

I went ahead and put out decorations anyway, although I still need to put out a few more things and add a few finishing touches.

 I have several close friends that plan to bring their children over to Trick or Treat on Halloween night and hopefully they will "sit and stay a spell".


My feather tree leans, but it gives it character. I try and buy one new ornament every year.

My Granny's niece painted this witch for us.

These paper mache witch shoes are one of my favorite finds! I still need to fill them up with candy.

I bought the vintage bottles at a thrift store.


I bought these at Marshalls several years ago. The hanging halloween "family" picture says Happy Halloween  From Our Family to Yours. 


I made this "witch broom" out of sticks I picked up in the front yard after a recent rain storm.

a ghost I made out of an old sheet several years ago.



I made this ribbon wreath several years ago. It has never been my favorite because I used a wire wreath form and the wire shows through.

Mr. spider and his web has taken over the porch swing!

Comments

Popular Posts